The daily cost for parking is the same price for each Country Park. You can also purchase an annual car parking pass for Northamptonshire County Council managed country parks.
Daily parking costs
- The daily cost to park at each of the country parks is £3.20 for up to 4 hours or £5.20 for up to 8 hours or £7.20 for up to 12 hours.
- Blue Badge holder parking is available next to the accessible toilets (a pay and display charge applies)
- Motorhomes may pay and display during day time, there is no overnight parking
Please note: there are two different car parks at Irchester Country Park, for more information on the different car parks and their opening times visit the
Irchester Country Park visitor information and facilities page.
Annual parking passes
Which country parks can I use an annual pass with?
- Barnwell Country Park
- Fermyn Woods Country Park
- Irchester Country Park, near Wellingborough
- Sywell Country Park, near Northampton
- Brixworth Country Park- plus Anglian Water car parks at Holcot causeway and Pitsford
How much does an annual pass cost?
|Covering all five parks.||£51.50|
|Parking in one named park.||£38|
|Adding a second registration number to the pass at time of purchase. This option provides
2 numbers on a single ticket, not 2 tickets, and both vehicles must be registered to the same address.||£5.10|
|Change or addition of registration number. ||£5.10|
Your pass will not be available for use on date of purchase. It will be posted to you second class, which will take a few days. The expiry date will be forward dated to take account of postage time.
Apply for a new country parks car parking pass or renew one
You can apply for an annual car park pass online (this form is for those who don't already have a pass).
If you want to renew a country parks car park pass you will have to apply for a new one. You do not retain the same pass once it has expired.
You will be asked to enter the date you want your pass to start. This has to be within 3 weeks of the date you submit this application.
Replace a country parks car parking pass
To update the registration number or upgrade to all parks, you will need a replacement ticket. You can apply to do this online. A new pass will be sent out on receipt of your old pass by post.