Our country parks offer excellent outdoor environmental activity sessions for all ages which can be easily tailored to meet your needs.
Barnwell, Brixworth, Sywell, Irchester and Fermyn Woods Country Parks all provide education ranger led sessions for various groups including:
- school groups (nursery to sixth form)
- organisations such as youth clubs, out of school clubs, Scouts, Girl Guides and Brownies
- adult and community organisations such as U3A, W.I. etc.
What we can offer
- Experienced activity leaders
- Bespoke activity packages
- Practical and fun hands on sessions
- Pre-visit discussions and information
- Assistance with risk assessments
- Provision of all field equipment and materials
- Easy access trails
- Children’s play areas
- A range of habitats
Ranger led packages that we offer
For youth groups, adult organisations and corporate teams we can offer bespoke:
- Team building
- Basic survival skills
- Conservation activities
We offer a variety of activities, listed below are the main themes which will give you an idea of what we can offer. Each activity is generally based on a class of 30 pupils working with a Ranger (unless otherwise specified). If you are bringing a larger group, we can combine activities. Please bear in mind that moving between sessions takes time and may limit time spent on each activity.