Update - 13 August 2020
Our country park car parks are now open and normal parking charges in operation. Visitors are expected to manage their own social distancing when at the parks and show respect for other park users. Thank you for your patience and support during these challenging times.
Season tickets purchased before 23 March 2020 can be displayed for up to 2 months after expiry date. Please don’t seek to amend the ticket yourselves as this will invalidate the ticket.
Change of registration number can only be requested via our online form, not at the Rangers' office. Your existing ticket will need to be posted to Brixworth Country Park. Money raised in the parks from car parking goes back into maintaining our wonderful parks for you to enjoy.
Our public toilets are open. See individual park pages for opening times. You will need to be prepared to manage your own social distancing whilst using them. Because of the limited space inside, we are asking for just one person or household per entry point into the toilet block at a time. Please ensure proper hand washing before you leave.
Play areas and cafes
Cafes are open for take away menu.
Play areas are now open, however some items may still be closed off for safety reasons. In keeping with good health and safety
standards we recommend all play area users adhere to the following guidance
Indoor public areas, meeting rooms and visitor centres are closed.
Pitsford Water reservoir trail
Pitsford Water trail has now been re-opened.
Please enjoy the parks safely
- Please observe correct social distancing and show respect for other park users.
- We recommend you bring your own hand sanitisers with you and maintain appropriate hygiene.
- When walking your dog in areas used by other people, we ask you keep your dog on a lead to ensure you can stay 2 metres away from others.
- Please take your litter home with you
- Please respect social distancing if you are seeking help from park staff.
Northamptonshire County Council Coronavirus updates
Check health advice and guidance, plus updates on changes to council services and events: